HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hung up on Purses




     I have been known to drop some good money on a fabulous purse but I have always had the problem of trying to figure out how to store them. I simply don't have the shelving space for them, and I am far too lazy to put them in cute boxes that are labeled. So I came up with this simple solution: Picture Frame Holders.



    I took two of the kinds you nail to the wall and spray painted them gold to match my room. Nailed them to the wall and VOILA! PRESTO! Hung my purses on the shelving part and I was finished, my favorite part it I can also store my sunhats too.


     It's super easy to grab a different purse now and switch bags and I did it behind my door so that I don't take up too much valuable space for other things. If I had the space, I would have done more of the frame holders so that I could have fewer purses on each one and really display and pretty the holders are but perhaps in my next place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!