- 1 round brie (a wedge will work for minis or just one serving of the regular size, otherwise you'll need a round
- Pillsbury biscuits or crescent roll/croissant dough (1-2 packages)
- Jam (homemade compote if you've got it)(*recipe to come later)
For the minis: get a mini cupcake pan put one biscuit dough round in each cup
- Cut the brie up into small cubes (after removing the top of the brie round, the stiff white layer)
- Place one brie cube into each cup and top with a teaspoon of the jam
- Pull the sides of the dough up and pinch at the top to seal
For the regular size, you'll need either two biscuit rounds or a stretched out crescent triangle
- Place one biscuit down in the cup, stretching it until it covers the entire cup.
- Place a larger square of brie and a tablespoon or so of jam (go by sight, you don't want it to overflow)
- Then flatten out another round of dough against your palm to make it thinner and flatter
- Put it on top of one of the filled brie cups and push the sides down to seal it
Bake according to the instructions until light golden brown (350 for about 8 to 12 minutes, depending on size)
Serve with a drizzle of honey. And careful… they're hot!