HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weekly Wanted Wonders

     With Valentine's Day right around the corner, and my mother coming in town this weekend, I have been on a cleaning spurt trying to make everything look sparkly clean especially after the Crafternoon party, I keep finding glitter everywhere. Then again, who doesn't love a little sparkle to their step? This week, I can't get enough of:



  1. Valentine's decorations
     
     I love the kitschy look of them; they just add such fun to my living room.


     
  2. Heart Shaped Plates

      Made from plastic and sparkly, these are perfect for serving dessert or a whole meal on for a nice dinner during February. Plus they are from Target and only about 2 dollars each!


     
  3. Beautiful Tray

      I picked up this tray at Goodwill the other day for under 5 dollars, and while it's pretty, I think I could clean it up a bit and make it really shine. Any ideas are welcome, please!


     
  4. Lisa's Closet from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

      I adore Lisa and her house is to die for, just look at how pretty and organized her closet is! If only I had that kind of time/money/skill to get my closets to look like that.


     
  5. Coaster
     
     Aren't these too funny? They add such whimsical humor to the chore of asking people to use coasters.






    What's inspiring you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!