I have been on such a homemade kick this fall, from these breadsticks to chocolate chip cookies to applesauce to potato chips. And I LOVE IT. Seriously, it has been so much fun and while yes, it does require some more time, it’s not as much as we like to think. I love knowing exactly what I am putting into my body and having so much control over it, unlike when you buy those packaged mixes. Plus, everyone has just been amazed and impressed with all the new goodies I have been whipping up. So I just knew I had to try to make brownies from scratch and let me tell you, you will not be disappointed! They were delicious. Enough of my rambling on onto the good stuff:
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a pan. Melt butter in microwave, remove and stir in chocolate chips until melted.
2) Add eggs, one at a time and mix well. Then stir in sugar.
3) Add flour, salt and extract and beat until just combined.
4) Pour into greased pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Use a toothpick to insert and if it comes out clean, then they are done!