HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

So what am I thankful for in 2011…

I am thankful for many things in 2011, so excuse the pictures of people you don’t know but people I love dearly. This is my family, and I love them more than anything in the world, this year has been tough on us but I know we will survive. I am missing pictures of my two uncles but I love them just as much, we are such a tight knit group.

CIMG1595

Clockwise from Left: A, Dad, Austin, B, Mimi, ME, Gramps, Mom

DSC00903

A & B on the first day of school! Don’t they look so happy? Look at B’s handcuffs (Don’t worry we took them away before school)

DSC01102

My boyfriend: This is the look he gives me pretty much all the time, I may take too many random photos without giving him notice….

I am also so thankful for the love and support of my friends this year (and yes, even those in the blogosphere), I always know there are people around me to turn to a support. I would post photos, but I don’t want to bore you guys with too many photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!