HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weekly Wonderings: November 16th, 2011

DSC01418

So excuse my normal weekly post of inspirational items as I frantically try to get ready for our potluck this weekend! Since it’s Lotti and I hosting it, we wrote down our Party “Game” Plan. This way, we both knew EXACTLY what we needed to get done and by when. We agreed on what needed to be cleaned, and when it needs to be done by. This way, we can both do things even if the other one isn’t home. Plus it gives peace of mind to know exactly what you have to do before the party. Don’t worry, it will be back to normal next week, plus I’ve already done Thursday’s and Friday’s posts and they are ready to go!

Also, my bedroom is getting closer to being finished. Yay, just 2 years after starting, hahaha… Get ready for pictures next week!

DSC01430

In other news, look at this ADORABLE basket of goodies my mother sent me! I had forgotten some medication at home and she couldn’t justify sending up just that, so she made me a basket of goodies for my potluck on Saturday. Yay!

It has : a table cloth, thanksgiving plates and napkins, a turkey and leaf cookie cutter, Taste of home, a mini frying pan for an egg (I don’t understand but I LOVE IT),  cupcake tins and leaves for decorations! Plus the cute basket!

Yet another reason why I love my mother! (And my father!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!