So I discovered a beautiful thing the other day, you can homemake potato chips in a Mircowave in under 7 minutes! Hallelujah ! I can satisfy my cravings and still make a bit healthier plus keep up with my homemade kick. Anyways, there are only “4” ingredients and minimal effort involved. My type of snack.
- 1 potato
- Pam or other cooking spray
- Olive Oil
1) Slice the potato no thicker than 1/16th inch pieces. This takes effort, make sure your knife is sharp!
2) Spray cooking spray on the plate then place slices on the plate. Coat lightly with Olive Oil and Salt.
3) Bake 3 1/2 minutes on EACH side. They should be starting to brown when finished on the second side.
4) They will be hot when you remove them, I like to put them on another plate so I can eat them quicker!
P.S. Be careful because your roommate might beg you to make her a plate too!