HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Gracious Gift: Funeral Style

DSC01354
      I know normally I talk about cute housewarming gifts or the like but I just had to share this gift we received from some lovely people. Days before the service, we received this basket of goodies for the two kids. It was filled (though already eaten when this photo was taken) with candy and movies for each child. A girly movie for Aurora and a boy one for Brandon. Books for them to play with, and games for them to play by themselves with were in the box. It was the most thoughtful gift we received, yes the food was nice but this gift kept the kids entertained for hours which was so much better! I will definitely be using this idea for future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!