HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Handy House Tip #3: Cutting Board

DSC01081
     Just like my hatred of using multiple pots, I also hate using multiple cutting boards but I also hate germs. Contamination scares me. I found a way around the whole don’t use the same board to cut veggies and cut meat. Cut the veggies first! Then cut your meat. And then that time in the recipe when the meat is cooking and you are supposed to be prepping the veggies, you can instead clean up and tidy up some dishes or something. I make such a mess sometimes when cooking so I love that I can clean up while still cooking dinner. It’s one of those silly things that can make a huge difference, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!