HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Tree

DSC01512

       So if you already have a recipe for Turkey or aren’t in charge of it (lucky devils), and are looking for some way to contribute to the Thanksgiving I highly suggest a “thankful tree”. All you need is come construction paper! And in my case, a very crafty friend who can cut out a tree! 

       We had all the leaves cut out before the potluck and while everyone was waiting for more people to show up, we had them write what they were thankful for on the leaves then tape them up! As you can see, they were quite cute. But expect the boys not want to participate, and I think only half of those here actually ended up writing something as we got distracted with food. I loved this activity and can’t wait to do it with my family this Thursday. I think it makes a great idea for a family tradition. You could even do them smaller and keep them each year, to show how your family’s love grows each year!

Here are some close picture, clearly we weren’t that serious! But it was fun nonetheless!

DSC01513

DSC01514

IMG_2366

DSC01515

     Does your family have any Thanksgiving traditions? I would love some more to add!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!