HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Handy House Tip: Paint Brushes

DSC04627

Here’s a handy little tip for painting. I hate having to rinse my brushes in between coats, I feel like its just such a waste of time but until now I did not know to how keep my brushes wet. Well it turns out it is quiet simple, just wrap them in tin foil! Tin foil keeps them wet overnight even. The trick is to wrap them real tight in the foil, making sure there aren’t any spots for air to get in. Happy Painting!

DSC04629

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this tip! My husband and I have been painting our house and we usually just throw the brushes away because neither of us want to wash it out! www.tuckerup.blogspot.com

    --Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!