HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Weekly Wonders: August 2nd, 2012



So this week has been kind of slow, no crazy adventures or fun festivals. The slowdown has actually slowed me down a bit as well.  This week has been filled with eating my favorite mints of all time, and writing letters. I am writing more letters in my life than I ever have before, so I am constantly scouring the internet for cure ways to address letters. I got this bow off a gift and I just love it (the gift and the bow) and thus have kept it hanging up! In perfecting my penmanship, I am trying to get as good as my friend who free-handed this box for me. The last three things are all various goodies I have picked up this summer. .10 cent knives to pretty string and beautiful metallic are inspiring me to do all sorts of stuff! What's been inspiring you lately? Any summer goals left to finish? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!