HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weekly Wonders: August 22nd, 2012


Summer is almost over, my how the time flies! My summer has been filled with fun trips from New Orleans to Daytona to Shrimp Festivals. But last night, I did a very American thing. I went to a baseball game. Well almost all-American, my mother says it does not count because its inside. Silly Tropicana Field! In their defense, they would have to cancel every other game if not because it rains all the time! Last night, it rained on the way there, while in the game and a few hours later on the way home! Mimi (my grandmother) went with a  traditional hotdog, I had a slice of pizza. I did partake in some peanuts and cotton candy. In my book, everything is good with cotton candy! What have you been up to this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!