HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Easy Mason Jar Margaritas

DSC04755
So Hurricane/ Tropical Storm Isaac is supposed to be upon us today in Florida,  the aptly Sunshine State. This past weekend, I tried to get in the most of the sunshine while I could. My friend (of the French picnic theme fame) and I had another picnic but this one was themed Mexican. She made delicious tacos, I was in charge of drinks. So Margaritas seemed like the best idea. However, I had a few constraints: I had about a 30 minute drive to the place so they needed to stay cool and not spill. My solution: Mason Jars and Popsicles! Well it worked! They were delicious!!!!!
DSC04756
Ingredients:
Tequila
Whole Fruit Lime and Strawberry Popsicles
DSC04748

Directions:
1) In a mason jar, pour 1 oz of tequila. Cut one lime and one strawberry popsicle  and place in jar.
DSC04749
2) Shake. Once before you pack and once when at your location!
DSC04752
DSC04750
I hope you enjoy these easy Margaritas for your next outing!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!