HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Weekly Wonderings: July 4th, 2012

Happy fourth of July! I hope your day is filled with fireworks and good food! I went to Daytona a few weekends ago and got to see fireworks! It was also my Dad's birthday. So the fireworks were a nice addition. They have a show every Saturday evening at the pier. It was wonderful. I also had a fabulous crab cake. I took a bungee ball type thing and the views were fantastic. It was not jerky at all. Probably one of my favorite things about the trip. So do you have any big plans for the fourth? Any family traditions? I'm in Miami trying to figure out how to get a sleeper couch into a small SUV, it may end up besting me. Oh well, this is what Uhaul is for right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!