HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Croquets

DSC04498

So remember how I talked about the pastry lady recognizing me at Public? Yeah, so the reason we kept coming every day was because of croquets. One day, we decided we could make our own or at least attempt so. It was one of our best decisions, by the way, I hope all my Miami stories aren’t boring you. I got up to a few more fun things while there that I will be sharing later next week. For now, I hope you enjoy these!

DSC04486

Ingredients:

Cheese (Queso Blanco or Fresco works best)

Milk (we used soy milk)

Bread Crumbs

DSC04488

Directions:

1) Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Cut cheese into small pieces. (The smaller the pieces, the more you have to eat!)

2) Roll cut cheese in breadcrumbs. Place on greased cookie sheet (I use Pam).

3) Bake for about 7-10 minutes, the bottom will be more golden.

4) ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC04492

2 comments:

  1. nice photos sharing, wish you could give this kind of photos in the next, cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!