HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Housewarming Gift: Cake Platter

      DSC01006  
  A cake platter can be a great gift, especially if there are some home baked goodies inside. I highly recommend Brie Bites or Strawberry Cookies. I got this cake platter for my birthday, when I got this also! I decided though beautiful the cake platter was a bit to dull for my tastes. It need a touch of gold. And out came my handy dandy paint pen! I watched an episode of trash tv (Don’t judge me on my RHOBH obsession), while carefully painting the outer edge gold. It took a few layers (3) but in the end it gave it that perfect touch of class! Now the cake platter looks more expensive too, and you can’t beat that!


DSC01008
   
   Happy First Day of October! How do you plan to celebrate the coming of fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!