HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weekly Wonderings: October 5th, 2011

So last week I posted some of the bigger blogs I follow, well I realized I follow some equally great smaller blogs ( I just love Google reader). I thought then this week, I would share my favorite of these!


1) La Petite Fashionista
     Such an adorable blog, I have actually met Lauren and she is just as nice in person as she comes across on her blog! She has a great sense of fashion and the editorials she chooses are always beautiful!


2) Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body
    She cracks me up. As if the title of her blog isn’t catchy enough, I am always laughing from her ramblings about food, and often feel the same way. Her recipes are delicious and some look downright sinful!




3) Charade Style
    Want to feel inspired to be a better person? Want uplifting quotes? Look no further than Megan as Charade Style. I always come away smiling from reading her posts and want to change my life for the better!


4) The College Prepster
    Carly at the college prepster fills my need for OCDness and sticky notes. When she writes about her lists and more lists, I just feel so at home. I have to admit I am not as preppy as her but she does know how to pick cute clothes. And she is an avid reader like me!

What about you? What are some of your favorite blogs to read?
P.S. Excuse my self promotion here, but you should add me to your Google reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!