HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Weekly Wonderings: January 25th, 2012

Ever have those weeks were you just feel like you have too much on your plate and no utensils? Yeah, totally having one of those. My boyfriend asked “How his little ball of stress was doing” I replied “Rolling” because balls roll downhill. Currently, I am focusing on the weekend and when I have time to make some of these valentines. Now, that being said I think they are perfect to give to friends. My friend, Lily pointed out that I was just reminding her of facebook relationship status when I pinned these all but honestly, I meant to give them to her! So here are my various valentines for Lily and Co:

PIN 1

Pin 2

Pin 3

Pin 4

Pin 5

 

Which should I do?

P.S. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway and help a poor lonely blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!