HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weekly Wonderings: January 18th, 2012

So last week, I know I showed everything about how I want tear books apart but this week I am feeling pretty inspired about all these ways to keep books together. I love libraries. Today, I had to go into the science library on campus and I am fairly certain the librarian was surprised someone actually wanted to check out books. I checked out five whole books on syphilis during the 18th century, yay thesis research!  Anyways, when I have a spare room, after my craft room of course, I will turn it into a library. Here’s some of my current inspiration!

PIN 1

Pin 2

Pin 3

Pin 4

Pin 5

PS. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway and help a poor lonely blogger!

1 comment:

  1. I love the first picture! When I have a library in my house, I must definitely look as fabulous as she does!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!