HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weekly Wonderings: January 11th, 2012

I love to read, I treasure all of my books. At home they are all organized in my room according to color. Well a select number are, the rest are shoved behind them. So the idea of tearing out pages of my beloved books to make crafts really is hard for me to swallow but these are pretty great ideas. I may just have to go buy some books just to make these.

PIN 1  - Copy

Pin 2 - Copy (3)

Pin 3 - Copy (2)

Pin 4 - Copy (2)

Pin 5

 

Also, buy more books to make this!

pin 6

2 comments:

  1. I love love love books!

    I really want a book purse now, for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following your blog and so far I Luuuve it. This post is the exact reason why I far prefer real books to E-books. There's no way you could do any of these adorable crafts with a kindle or nook. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!