HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weekly Wonderings: September 14, 2011


So I have a new obsession this fall, besides these, and its making things from scratch. I know I have my fall list of projects to do but I want to try to improve my skillz in the kitchen as well. Call me a renaissance woman if you will. (Actually please do, I love that term.) Here's my list for fall recipes to try.



Olive Garden Breadsticks!

Here goes my waist!

Cookiess, Enough Said

Ranch Dressing

Applesauce, a fall staple!

 

What about you? Do you have any recipes you want to try out this fall or some old-time favorites that will do the trick?

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of making your own ranch! I love making chili, apple cider and plenty of seasonal breads for fall!! My favorites! Recently a new follower and loving your blog! Make sure to check out my jewely giveaway!! Happy weekend!

    www.TheBabyGoat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!