HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weekly Wonderings: August 24th


       So after last week's list of recipes, this week I thought I would share some of the projects I want to accomplish in the fall. Some are grander than others, some are just points of interest to jump off from but at least if I have a list, that is a starting point.



I love this idea, but a set of straight crayons is a bit elementary for my tastes (like my pun?). Maybe something a bit more abstract? 




I want a chandelier! This is so pretty, and elegant.


But my budget is more for one like this!


Too cute! I am definitely being cheesy and sending this to my boyfriend!


 

So what fall projects do you have in mind? Has pinterest started to control your life, I hope I am not alone!



 

3 comments:

  1. pinterest constantly has me saving recipes and diy inspiration! i'm obsessed with that turquoise chandelier, it is SO me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!
    absolutely wonderful! you’ve got a gorgeous blog, and i’m so glad i’ve stumbled across it for my first time! i hope you’ll come visit COSMICaroline for a Nashville-based source of inspiration for fashion, music, and art! keep up the awesome work!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those!

    So far, my fall projects include putting away the rest of my clothes in my apartment, hanging up my pictures, and applying for grad school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!