HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Wonderings: August 17th, 2011


So yesterday was my birthday! Yay! But now back to the real world and the start of fall classes. Time to get organized or at least dream about getting more organized. First step is realization, right? So in the hopes of getting organized, I have pinned several recipes I want to try this fall and they all involve cheese. Why? Because I love cheese. Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate too but if I had to choose I would take cheese 95% of the time. The other 5% percent is because I have difficulty making up my mind and would probably sit there debating till they both melted. And then I would be sad. Anyways, here are some of the things I want to make try this fall!

 


 
     What are you planning on trying to make this fall? Or are you a chocolate person and are planning on baking delicious cakes? Or are you an equal opportunity eater? Have you ever tried any of these recipes? Are you on Pinterest? Do you follow me? ( You should, my name is BlairFAL, fyi) Do you think those cauliflower pancakes look good enough that my boyfriend would try them? Would you? What should I do the Parmesan Crisps? Am I asking too many questions? 


P.S. As a birthday gift to me, you should follow me! Please? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Finally got an invitation to Pinnterest and I'm definitely following you. Love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!