HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Cauliflower Pancakes


      
      I finally did it! I accomplished one thing off my weekly wonderings recipes list! Yay for being proactive. So let me just say these things were SO yummy. Mom and I made them for lunch and we fought over the last one (we ended up splitting it). They were quite easy to make and definitely worth the try. 
 


Ingredients:

1 head cauliflower
2 large eggs
½ cup cheddar cheese
½ cup panko (from in the ethnic section of the grocery store)
½ tsp. cayenne pepper (more of less to taste)
½ salt
1 tbsp. olive oil






Directions:

  1. Cut cauliflower into florets (chop off the stem) and boil it in water for about ten minutes.
  2. Mash the cauliflower. Mix in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients except the olive oil.
  3. Heat the oil over a skillet on medium. Make patties out of the cauliflower mixture, flatten and place in heated skillet.
  4. Cook about 3 minutes per side until golden brown.
  5. Serve and enjoy !
Adopted from this






Have you ever made Cauliflower Pancakes? What's your fall list of recipes? Do you have a list? Am I just a crazy list maker? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!