HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Gracious Gift: Housewarming Teapot


It's September, which for me means people are moving. It's the start of a new school year, leases are up and new homes are getting settled. For me, nothing quite feels as a cozy as a good hot cup of tea and a fuzzy blanket. (I kind of have an obsession with blankets, especially my new one!) Anyways, I've decided to do a series of posts on some inexpensive but thoughtful housewarming gifts in the next couple of weeks. First up is a teapot. Everyone drinks tea, well okay everyone should drink tea. Anyways you can quickly transform a teapot with just a porcelain pen and some jewels.







 

Who doesn't want to drink out of this pretty elephant? What's your favorite housewarming gift to give or get?

3 comments:

  1. I love your teapot! I actually really like any kind of teapot that looks like an animal or something cute.

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your elephant. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea, but the porcelain pen coloring doesn't look too great. Maybe it's just the picture, but it gives the effect of coloring with a blue sharpie marker.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!