HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Pretty Pretty Recipes Cards

     
      So for next installment of the pretty pretty series, I have a cheap and easy way to add some decoration to your kitchen. One of my best friends for my 21st birthday made me a cute gift basket with Nuvo (one of my favorite drinks) and these adorable recipe cards to make drinks. They were too cute to keep hidden so I used some pretty ribbon to hang them up. They add a bit of sparkle to my kitchen and take up minimal space.


Materials:

Ribbon

Balsa wood

Markers

Glitter

Small Jewels

Hot Glue




For more in the pretty pretty series, check out these organizers, these boards and these notebooks (plus these)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!