I love peppermint bark and the best part is I can make it in 10 minutes flat plus it only takes three ingredients. I make it as a little gift for my professors and they are always so touched. It’s the perfect gift that shows you are thinking of them without having to spend too much money.
1 3/4 cup Rice Krispies
11 oz White Chocolate
1) Place the peppermint candies (about 1/4 cup) in a plastic baggie and SMASH THEM into crumbs.
2) Melt the white chocolate. (I am lazy and use a glass bowl in a microwave, at 30 second increments to not burn it)
3) Stir in the rice krispies.
4) Pour the mix on a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet. Flatten out and sprinkle the crushed peppermint candies on it.
5) Place in fridge for 5 minutes to harden then cut or break apart.
6) ENJOY but not too much otherwise your waist will not thank me.