HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Gracious Gifts: Cookbooks for the Health Conscious

Here’s another cookbook idea for the holiday season.

DSC01803

      I have to admit, I bought this cookbook because a girlfriend of mine had it and made the tortellini recipe. That recipe was to die for and when I found out it wasn’t half bad for me, I knew I needed this book. I am also a book hoarder, mainly just cookbooks and coffee table books. I freely admit it, along with a lot of stuff, I own like 12 different cook books. I love pictures and this book has a pretty picture with every recipe and they are easy to follow. 5 fresh ingredients in 15 minutes, sign me up!  Anyways, enough about my hoarding tendencies. This book would be great for your health conscious friend who still likes really good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!