HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gracious Gifts: Cookbooks for Beginners

DSC01805

Here’s a gift idea for a recent grad or for someone starting out on their own. How To Boil Water cookbook is fabulous. It has tons of great simple recipes and the best part is has helpful tips throughout. There is a chart for how to cook different vegetables, and good toppings for each one. What are good food and wine pairings? And answers the age old question of what’s the difference between chopped and diced.  Anyways, its one of my favorite cookbooks and I constantly refer to it when I have a question of what to make or need some ideas for different ways to spice up my vegetables. Great for a beginner cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!