HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It’s A Wrap: Takeout Boxes Plus Satin Ribbon

      DSC01812

       I love wrapping presents, and there are always so many innovative ways to wrap presents these days . One of my latest obsessions has been Kraft paper. I absolutely adore the brown paper with brightly colored ribbons. I babysit for this adorable couple and for the holidays, I made Rice Krispy Treats (recipe to follow) and put them in the take out box (from micheals) and just tied it with a double faced wide satin ribbon (NO WIRES). The lady couldn’t stop raving about how cute it looked. Definitely going to carry this over for presents this year.

DSC01815

1 comment:

  1. This is such a clever idea. I would have never thought of it, but now I cannot wait to get to Micheals and try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!