So I cooked pasta and broccoli and PRESTO meal.
Anyways, here is the recipe:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 thin chicken cutlets (1 1/2 pounds total)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley or mint (or a combination) (chop before starting chicken, makes your life much easier!)
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in flour. In a large pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Working in batches, cook chicken until browned, 1 to 3 minutes per side, adding more oil to skillet as needed. Transfer chicken to a plate and tent with foil. (Yeah, I just placed flour on a cutting board, worked just as well)
- Pour wine into pan with chicken juices still there and boil until liquid , once it reduces to half then add chicken and turn to coat. Remove pan from heat and swirl in butter and herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
What's your favorite chicken dish?