HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Easy Entertaining: Italian Sodas


     My first Italian soda was in Stone Mountain, Georgia. I was 11 and I have been addicted ever since. I consider it part of my daily water intake, since hey there is water in it, even if it is carbonated. (I am just pretending the syrup is not there). They are great for parties, just set out a bunch of different syrups and bottles of carbonated water (my favorite are Perrier bottles, but I am a snobby Francophile like that). 


Ingredients: (Per glass)

1.5 oz (a shot) of flavored syrup

16 oz carbonated water (a normal glass)

*Tip put the syrup in first so it mixes well

*My favorite flavor is almond, try it! It is simply delicious and refreshing great for summer BBQ!

What's your favorite summertime drink?

1 comment:

  1. i like to drink margarita, but without the alcohol! hehe.

    check out my fashion blog, and follow?
    ttp://theforeverperfects.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!