HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weekly Wonderings: July 27, 2011

Fish the kids will eat!



I've been busy all summer, here I thought I was coming home to relax but trying to help my mom around the house has been quite trying. When I try to watch a movie with my boyfriend, I fall asleep within an hour while still on the phone with him. I don't know how she does it. Taking in two 10 year old foster kids is a crazy amount of work, between taking them to and from camp and their doctors' appointments, it is full time job and she also teaches. I've been trying to think of fun things to do with the kids all week, so here are my fun for kids and adult ideas:

Smores and Science, yes please!

If only we had enough milk cartons…

Trix on stick, what more could a kid want!

Sushi for kids!

From Pinterest of course! What have you been pinning recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!