HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weekly Wonderings: February 6th, 2013

  IMG_4195

  Can you believe it is already the 2nd month of 2013? My does time fly! I did something drastic yesterday, and I was so nervous about it Monday that I couldn’t even concentrate on anything else! I booked the appointment Monday afternoon which meant I only had 24 hours to freak out about it. Smart thinking there. It was over so fast I did not even get a good photo before. I cut my hair, but not like trim, oh no no, I donated over 10 inches to Locks of Love. I am so proud that I could help someone in need out but it’s quite the change for me. I suddenly have short (ish) hair. For me, this seems crazy! My hair was down to the middle of my back and now it just brushes my shoulders. The weeks leading up to this, I would take a piece of paper and hold it up to my hair to get a rough guess. In my head, it just always seemed like 10 inches wouldn’t take off that much but I knew I had to do it! My hair was getting ridiculous, it took forever to dry or straighten or curl or do anything with! I am super excited to get to try all these new hair things I can do now but believe me, I have already started taking Biotin!

 

IMG_4190

IMG_4197

Coming home to this made everything much easier! He’s four months now!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You look so different, but I love it!! I'm glad it's no shorter though... above the shoulders on you would just be too weird! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!