HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weekly Wonders: May 16th, 2012

It will be Memorial Day soon, and even though I am not in the country to celebrate, I still spend way too much time on Pinterest looking for inspiration. Inspiration for what, I cannot tell you. Sometimes, I feel like I can pin the whole world. Everything gets its own little board and its own little pin. I swear Pinterest was made for perfectionists. I get lost sometimes looking at different pins. I’ve never been into full out Patriotism, red is my least favorite color. Yet all these pretty dishes make me want to burst into “God Bless America”!

PIN 1

Pin 2

Pin 3

Pin 4

Pin 5

 

Are you salivating red, white, and blue yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!