HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weekly Wonderings: February 22nd, 2012

So today is my wonderful mother’s birthday! Yay! Happy Birthday to the best mom ever!

This weekend is …..

PIN 1

Which means tons of pretty dresses and hopefully good speeches and wins. (I LOVED The Artist along with the rest of the world). If I had enough free time, I would definitely be throwing an Oscar viewing party. These pretty pins just have me so inspired and wishing I had the time. How great are these ideas? Bingo, Ballots and Popcorn!

Pin 2

 

Pin 3

 

Pin 5


Pin 4

Find them all on my pinterest page! Are you doing anything special for the weekend? Will you be watching the Oscars, and rooting for The Artist or did another film catch your fancy?

1 comment:

  1. Happy b day to your mommy. so excited for the red carpet looks. fabulous post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Shoemint photo shoot. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!