HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weekly Wonderings: May 18th

  
      So I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to buy bed risers the other day and instead, like normal, got distracted in the clearance section by a bright pink trunk. It was pretty dinged up and quite a shocking pink color. But I fell in love with it instantly. After I decided to buy it, I had to think of what to do with it. Well I realized that with a bit of tender loving care (and some paint) it would make a great coffee table in front of this couch. I am thinking of painting it black and doing a gold Indian textile design on it. Any other ideas out there? 


Charlotte's blanket from a recent Guatemala trip, which matches perfectly!






P.S. I had a 20% off coupon, so the total with tax was only 25 dollars. So this may end up being another 50 dollar fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!