To recreate this look, you need:
2 long curtains (normally 82 inches will work)
1 short curtain or whatever you want to use as a balance
1 tension rod
2 penny nails
2 safety pins
- Measure the width of the closet. Twist tension rod to that length and hand up the two longer curtains.
- Then fold your short curtain in half, center the width measurement on the curtain, marking each end.
- Carefully scrunch the curtain through each mark using the safety pin to hold the folds on each side.
- About two inches above the opening on each side of the closet, nail a penny nail.
- Use the heads of the nail to place the safety pin through.