HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weekly Wonders: November 14th, 2012

DSC05121

DSC05123

I love festivals, one only needs to glimpse here, and there. I love seeing new stuff and different stuff and well, just stuff stuff. I am constantly like this otter, much to the chagrin of my boyfriend on occasion. Well image how happy I was at this place: The Siesta Key Master Sand Sculpture Contest. It was amazing! I walked around in awe, apparently they spray the sand with a mixture of Elmer's glue and water to keep it from blowing away. So what about you? Been to any great festivals lately? Know something I should go check out?

DSC05127

DSC05124

DSC05134

DSC05144

DSC05148

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!