HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Apartment Basics List

Last summer, I did three posts about what was needed to start a kitchen. (You can check them out here, here and here) This year, I decided to make a list of some of the basics to help. Mind you, this is the bare minimum, I did not even list a rug. But, I did leave two blank columns for you to be able to add things. Feel free to add things, delete things, move things around. Sometimes, you just need a jumping off point when starting. My biggest piece is don’t rush to buy everything on the list, wait, and see what you need. Maybe you realize you don’t need a couch but a futon or several arm chairs that double as dining room chairs. Think carefully before spending tons of money on that adorable printed couch that totally goes with your rug, styles change and furniture is expensive. You are better off picking something plain and adding fun pillows or slip covers.

 

Apartment Basics List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!