HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weekly Wonders: August 29th, 2012

This week, I have founds tons of inspiration in crafty things. I have been trying to stay away from Pinterest, because sometimes I just feel overwhelmed by all the crafty things there. Like somehow I am not crafty enough. Does anyone ever feel like that as well?

DSC04766

I found sequins in bright colors.

PIN 1  - Copy

Glitter Paint. Enough said.

DSC04735

These little toys are screaming for me to do something to them.

DSC04768

Why do I keep finding more cards? I was finally using up a bunch and now find myself buying more.

DSC04771

Halloween is apparently allowed to be displayed now. I am thus allowed to by things. Right?

DSC04762

Lace. Be it scrapbook paper, handkerchiefs or actual lace.

So what’s been inspiring you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!