HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekly Wonderings June 15th


I've never one to be afraid of the dark. Well not really. I do not necessarily like the dark but I am not afraid, large spiders however are a different story. This past Sunday there was an awful storm in my town and power was out. FOR THREE HOURS. Luckily I had just finished making dinner when the power went out at 8:30PM; I know I know, I eat too late. We ate by candlelight, which is so romantic and my makeup looked excellent, probably because you couldn't see anything. But after about 30 minutes, it got a little boring. It's amazing when you realize how much you cannot do without electricity. No internet, no tv, it's hard to read without much light. You just can basically talk without AC as well. I was unaware but I am quite well prepared for a blackout because of how many candles I have. I went around for 15 minutes trying to find all my candles, and lighting them. It took up time at least. Here's a video of my place all lit up: *it was actually much lighter than it seemed, the video makes it look much darker, weird*

1 comment:

  1. haha. i love this. i have so many candles around I never light, I'd be fine. thanks for another inspiring post. would love if you stopped by to see my latest outfit post and celebrity trend report. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!