HomeKatyRecipe CollectionHome

Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Easy Entertaining: Apple Dips





      During my crafternoon party, I had seen in the September issue of Living magazine these beautiful apple dips. They didn't look too hard to recreate and seemed like the perfect addition to my red and pink themed afternoon. I choose peanut butter, caramel, and my special fruit dip to place in my three apples.







Apple Dips
  Materials:
Large Apples
Melon baller (Make sure it's a sturdy one, I broke my dollar store one)
Lemon Juice
                 Pastry Brush

Directions-

  1. Slice the top off the apples. Then to level the bottom, cut off the bottom part to make it level.
  2. Use the melon baller to scoop out the inside; don't worry if it's not perfectly smooth since it will be hidden by the dip.
  3. Take the pastry brush and dip it in lemon juice then coat the inside of the apple to prevent it from browning.

 And the recipe to my special fruit dip:

Fabulous Fruit Dip

1 part Marshmallow Fluff

1 part Cream Cheese

Simply mix together in a bowl and try not to lick the leftovers. Perfect for apples, grapes, bananas, strawberries, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I promise to read each and every one!